วันอังคารที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2558

ตัวอย่างคำ Phrasal verbs บางส่วน

VerbMeaningExample
ask someone outinvite on a dateBrian asked Judy out to dinner and a movie.
ask aroundask many people the same questionasked around but nobody has seen my wallet.
add up to somethingequalYour purchases add up to$205.32.
back something upreverseYou'll have to back up your car so that I can get out.
back someone upsupportMy wife backed me up over my decision to quit my job.
blow upexplodeThe racing car blew up after it crashed into the fence.
blow something upadd airWe have to blow 50 balloonsup for the party.
break downstop functioning (vehicle, machine)Our car broke down at the side of the highway in the snowstorm.
break downget upsetThe woman broke down when the police told her that her son had died.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น